Julius Meinl Industrieholding GmbH, company number FN 102559y and registered address at Julius Meinl-G. 3-7, 1160 Vienna, Austria (hereinafter referred to as “Julius Meinl” or “we”) is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to www.meinlcoffee.com and to protecting any personal data that you may provide to us.
We provide this Privacy and Cookie Notice to help you to understand what we do with any personal data that we obtain from you.
We will delete your data after having completed your request. If you have any further questions, we will process your personal data as long as it is necessary to answer your questions.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without your prior consent.
Personal data that we collect from you and use of data collected
If you decide to use our online form to contact us, we will collect your name and e-mail address in order to be able to contact you. You can also decide to provide us with your mobile number, this is not a mandatory entry, however.
Our Website is operated by our IT provider holzhuber impaction, who in the course of providing service may access your personal data, if they require the data for the performance of their service. The service provider obliged himself to comply with all applicable data protection laws. A data processor agreement pursuant to Art 28 GDPR has been concluded.
We sell food, including but not limited to coffee and tee, and other related products and services. In this context we process contact data (name, address, telephone number, E-mail-address of contracting parties as far and as long as required for contract performance pursuant to article 6 Sec 1 lit b GDPR.
This website uses the software Google Analytics, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our website.
Google Analytics uses so called cookies.
What are cookies
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how visitors use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will generally be transmitted to, and stored by, Google on a server in the USA. IP anonymisation (‘masking’) has been activated on this website, however, if you are located in a Member State of the European Union or in another state that is party to the European Economic Area (EEA) Agreement,
Which cookies does Google Analytics use?
Google Analytics uses for example following cookies:
(Cookie Name | Expiration Time | Description)
- _ga | 2 years | Used to distinguish users.
- _gid | 24 hours | Used to distinguish users.
- _gat | 1 minute | Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>.
Additionally, the following cookies are used:
- euCookie | 6 months | Is set when you accept the cookie message. Used to save the approval of the cookie message for 6 months.
- PHPSESSID | Session Cookie | As you browse around the pages on this site, the session cookie tells the website that you are the same person requesting the webpages, and not a new visitor to each page. This cookie does not identify you personally and is not linked to any other information.
- wordpress_geo_redirect_once / 1 year / This cookie is used to redirect visitors to certain parts of the Site dependent on the visitor’s country.
For a comprehensive list of cookies used by Google Analytics, please visit:
How do I disable/enable cookies?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can go to the Tools/Internet options/Security and Privacy Tabs to adapt the browser to your expectations. If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select ‘cookies’ in the ‘Help’ function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
Your rights regarding personal data
You have the right :
- (i) to see the personal data we hold about you and to receive a copy;
- (ii) to ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date or to delete the personal data we hold about you.
- (iii) to inform us if you would like to restrict the data processing or object to the processing of personal data we hold about you
- (iv) to withdraw your consent for processing data at any time and free of charge without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the withdrawal
- (v) to lodge a complaint before the Austrian national data protection authority (“Datenschutzbehörde”). Visit www.dsb.gv.at for further info.
Internet-based transfers and disclaimer
Whereas Julius Meinl employs reasonable measures to protect against viruses and other harmful components, the nature of the internet is such that it is impossible to ensure that your access to the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that this website, its servers or emails which may be sent by us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Our website contains links to other websites which are outside our control and are not covered by this Privacy and Cookie Notice. If you access other sites using the links provided, the operators of these sites may collect information from you which will be used by them in accordance with their Privacy Policies, which may differ from ours. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or processing of your personal data. We encourage you to read the privacy and cookie notices and terms and conditions of any linked, referenced, or interfacing websites you enter before you submit any personal data to such third party websites.
Please check this Privacy and Cookie Notice periodically to be informed of any changes. Although we reserve the right to modify or supplement this policy, we will provide notice to you on this website of any major changes for at least 30 days following the change and, where appropriate, through email notification.
If you have any further questions about our processing of your personal data or if we can be helpful in any other way please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us by using the contact info provided below:
Julius Meinl Industrieholding GmbH
Julius Meinl Gasse 3-7
1160 Vienna, Austria
Telefonnummer: +43 1 48860 1862